Monday, August 6, 2007

MIA

Well I've been out of the bloggin world for a couple weeks.. It's been interesting to say the least. Sooo here goes... Bad news out of the way first.. Aunt Shirley died on July 21st, and our niece Missy died yesterday early in the morning. (sigh) This is getting ridiculous.

On to better news, DH and I are doing well, I've been feeling better in general about life and what not. I've also met someone that I think is pretty damn special too. I know I know.. Ya'll who don't agree with my life style can just up and bite me.. Anyway, this person is sweet, cuddly, fun, silly, and all those good things that I love to be around, and!! And!! I get 2 doses of it.. From DH and the other guy. I don't know where it's going right now, I'm just having a good time getting to know him. I hope to get to know him even better in the future too. We'll see what comes of this in the mean time I'll just keep my fingers crossed that I don't fuck things up like I'm usually bound to do.

Family update.. The boys are getting big.. Butter's 1st birthday is rapidly approaching. (gasp) He's such a good little dude. Here bask in his cuteness.

Hard to believe that 11 months ago he was born 15 ft from where I write this. And 15 ft the other direction he's snoring happily in his sleep.. (sigh) I love babies.

Xan too is doing well.. If you take the time to forget all the 3-4 year old BS that goes down.. Here's a newer pic of my little tornado..



Alright kiddies that's it for now.. Much loves and stuff..

No comments: